Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

Legend of Korra
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
see317
Royalty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm blaming it more on Aja's March Madness break. No new comics, so no one's visiting the board.
Well, except for us. And that's kind of sad in it's own way.
Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the only reason I haven't commented on this thread, or read most of it, is because I want to avoid spoilers, because I haven't seen either of them. So, Young may be right.

brady-kj.deviantart.com
Amarath
Noble

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

see317 wrote:
I'm blaming it more on Aja's March Madness break. No new comics, so no one's visiting the board.
HA! That's where you're wrong. I came to the forum today specifically to see if anyone knew about the Legend of Korra and wanted to fangirl with me. Cheese!
young
Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brady kj wrote:
Well, the only reason I haven't commented on this thread, or read most of it, is because I want to avoid spoilers, because I haven't seen either of them. So, Young may be right.

Of course I'm right... I'm always right. Cheese!

And that was what I was trying to do with this thread was talk about it without going into spoilers of what happened in this new show without going into too much from the last show.

One of the things that irks me the most about reading reviews of things is people have a tendency to be unable to review it without giving spoilers of it.
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*fangirls with Amarath*

The original show is one of my favorite things ever, so I'm excited about this one. Looks like it's already shaping up to be pretty great. :D

It's sad that Sokka isn't around, though. He would have been the coolest Gramp-Gramp.
see317
Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amarath wrote:
see317 wrote:
HA! That's where you're wrong. I came to the forum today specifically to see if anyone knew about the Legend of Korra and wanted to fangirl with me. Cheese!

Is it okay if I fanboy with you?
I'd fangirl, but I'm afraid I don't know the steps.
Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, additional information that you may be interested in if you didn't catch the first two episodes on the early preview weekend...

Korra is now on iTunes for FREE!

I can only assume something horrible is happening for them to be so good to us. Karma's gonna show up and kick us all in the sensitive bits to even this out.
Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am excited to see that this show is now airing and I can get back into the wonderful world that was created with this franchise. I know it will not be the same as the original as those characters were just great all around characters. Their personalities were phenomenal. I look forward to the expanded universe of seeing what happened after the time Aang's group.
Saint Cy
Spark

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only saw a few episodes of Avatar, but I watched the first episodes of this and liked it a lot. Since Aang had to learn the other three elements, it makes so much sense that she has to struggle with learning air.
Amarath
Noble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched the 3rd episode, and oh my gosh, it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! They've already gotten to the plot, which didn't happen until much later in the last airbender, and it's so dark, and wonderful, and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *jumps up and down and melts into a pile of squee* Less Than Three Less Than Three Less Than Three Less Than Three
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Tavern All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: