Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

True Magic Shop: What would you like to see?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject: True Magic Shop: What would you like to see? Reply with quote

Hey~! One particularly perspicacious person just reminded me that I have a True Magic shop, and that I should really get around to putting things in it!

So I'm wondering what sort of comic-related merchandise would be the most fun, and I'd love to hear your ideas. Eureka!

For a start, I'm thinking that Kiku's face here in panel 2 could make a good addition to a set of character buttons. Or if I remade this Lucideus wallpaper at a higher resolution, it could make a nice poster or journal (dream diary?) cover.

Instead of guessing, though, I'd really like to hear what you guys think: If you could have any kind of (CafePress) item, what would you want most, and what would you like to see on it?

Also, if you have a favorite expression, pose, or quote from the comic, please let me know! Perhaps we can find a good use for it. Cheese!
b4k4-chan
Spark

Location: Somewhere bribing Cupid to shoot Kiku when Gauth is around

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally did not have to google the word "perspicacious", why would you think that?
True Magic, teaching you the meaning of words you didn't even know existed.

Character buttons would be awesome! Maybe some quote buttons, too?

I think I'm personally most interested in a nice girly of the entire TM cast. Or, well, at least the heroes and a certain green haired man. If I'd have more money I'd want a whoooole lot more stuff, like a hoodie with Kiku on it (because Kiku keeps me warm Nudge Nudge) ♥ A "choose your weapon" design with the heroes' farm-weapons and their names would be very fun and geeky. And maybe a C.L.A.S.S. shirt with the full name underneath it, on some sort of polo/blouse/working-man-shirt-thing...thing.

I have a lot of fun ideas involving certain things and people that haven't made it to the comic yet, so I'll have to keep those until we get there >w>

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Because you can't spell "eduTainMent" without TM. Nudge Nudge

And ooh... fun ideas! Thank you for posting. Cheese!

I think I can picture a good design for a C.L.A.S.S. logo. And something in the style of panel 3 could work for a group shot. (Only... drawn better.) XD

"TO THE POTATO SHED" might work for a quote button. I wonder what else...
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
I think I can picture a good design for a C.L.A.S.S. logo.

Avast!
b4k4-chan
Spark

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a very wicked design! I'm gonna have to save monies for all the awesome you're gonna make, aren't I...? >.>

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Zela
Spark

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a great design! Love it! Cheese! I'd get one for my organist friend... he enjoys swashbucklery...
I guess you're not going to post a more prominent link to your shop until you have more designs, neh? Cause when I went to buy my Hero-shirt (which still gets giggles from classmates) I had to go to the art-blog and search 'chicks' so that I found the Easter chick post... Which sounds worse than it actually is... : P
So... my two cents are that visibility is probably a bigger problem than selection at this point.

Another idea: those wallpapers? An idea that would side-step the resolution issue: you could put them all on one poster. Like, have four on one sheet, as a sort of collage-y thing. Confused I dunno. Yeah? You get what I'm saying?
The unjust hath the just's umbrella
-Ogden Nash
Amarath
Noble

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"True Magic, teaching you the meaning of words you didn't even know existed." This would be an awesome button.
Also, I would get my parents to buy me whatever that design is going to be on. That is an awesome design.
b4k4-chan
Spark

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, that would be an awesome button XD And I hereby give my grace to Aja and :D to use it! Or, you know, in a form they like better.
I kind of want a notebook or something with the C.L.A.S.S. logo. It'll be fun to write in it in public >w>

OH! And something with Lord Octopod! :D

Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, Lord Octopod... I wonder what we could do with him.
Somehow it seems like he ought to be on a teddy bear.

Zela wrote:
So... my two cents are that visibility is probably a bigger problem than selection at this point.

You're right. ^^; I just felt too embarrassed to link to the shop when it didn't have anything comic-related in it.

But! As soon as I vector up this CLASS logo to be a printable size, I will be sure to fix that. Nudge Nudge

Thanks for the encouragement and fun ideas! Less Than Three
b4k4-chan
Spark

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
Ooh, Lord Octopod... I wonder what we could do with him.
Somehow it seems like he ought to be on a teddy bear.

Yesssssss

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: