Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

Young Art
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
young
Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

young
Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was sketching like crazy today...

An re-draw of mario...

And some professor Layton Action.

Each piece I was experimenting with anatomy, and different poses to bring new life to normally stale art.
Nemilay
Spark

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

young wrote:
Thanks for the advice, Aja. I appreciate it.

Thanks for the comment, Nemilay. Ben 10 is the only show I like on Cartoon Network. I used to watch it all the time.. Now, I only watch Nick.

One of the best things about art is that each piece is better than the last, and it's great to see each piece improve..

For those who like Ben 10 I suggest Danny Phantom and Secret Saturdays. Those are two shows that follow along in the same category as Ben 10 as far as humor and content go. I really like the second drawing too. So much more detail. :O
brady kj
Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you use to color these? You're really good at at using it. Or rather, better than I am at all digital coloring gizmos.

brady-kj.deviantart.com
young
Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemilay wrote:

For those who like Ben 10 I suggest Danny Phantom and Secret Saturdays. Those are two shows that follow along in the same category as Ben 10 as far as humor and content go. I really like the second drawing too. So much more detail. :O

Thanks for the comment.. I liked the other one.. Though, I was not happy with the face.. It doesn't seem exactly like him.. I'm not sure why.

Danny Phantom is another good show. It's a shame that it ended. And stinks that most of the reruns are the old episodes, and not many of the later ones.

I've never heard of Secret Saturdays. It must be a Cartoon Network show. I only watch Ben Ten on that channel. And of course missed a lot of last season, and missed the season premiere Friday.
young
Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brady kj wrote:
What do you use to color these? You're really good at at using it. Or rather, better than I am at all digital coloring gizmos.

Just regular Photoshop. Nothing special really. Still learning how to do the shading. It looks to harsh, and not subtle enough. Though I have an older version, and it's a student version... But I have no problems with it.
young
Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Ben 10 - Revisited Reply with quote

Since I really was not feeling my last Ben 10 picture. His face was killing me. I had to go back to sketching, and re-draw him.. I really like the way this came out.

I also tried some new things with shading, and coloring which helped the pic as well.

young
Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We couldn't just have Ben without his cousin...

So without further ado, Gwen Tennyson.

Critiques always appreciated.
young
Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemilay
Spark

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

young wrote:
Nemilay wrote:

Thanks for the comment.. I liked the other one.. Though, I was not happy with the face.. It doesn't seem exactly like him.. I'm not sure why.

Danny Phantom is another good show. It's a shame that it ended. And stinks that most of the reruns are the old episodes, and not many of the later ones.

I've never heard of Secret Saturdays. It must be a Cartoon Network show. I only watch Ben Ten on that channel. And of course missed a lot of last season, and missed the season premiere Friday.

Wow, you did a really good job with these next ones. Including the one of Danny. *sigh* I really need to buy the second season and watch it. I can't remember which station Secret Saturdays plays on. I can give you a link to their wiki though.
http://secretsaturdays.wikia.com/wiki/The_Secret_Saturdays_Wiki
I will warn you though, read too much and you'll spoil it for yourself. I do have to love that Doyle Blackwell is voiced by the same actor who did Terry McGinnis. There characters are very similar which makes it amusing to watch. You can buy the first season of Amazon and if you're lucky you might be able to find the episodes on youtube. But I've found them to be hit and miss.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Art Exhibit All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 3 of 15

Jump to: