Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

Naraklak Art! =D
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think of Nara's art (from DevArt)?
It rawks majorly!!!!
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
It's good!
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Eh, it's okay...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
She needs to practice more. >>;;
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Oh my God... Never pick up a pencil again... O_O;;
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Naraklak
Courtier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Naraklak Art! =D Reply with quote

Bwah hah hah.... ^_^ Well, because I am lazy and I made the thing for the purpose of showing it off, my artwork can all be found at:

http://naraklak.deviantart.com

Please go look... =D It's why I have it there... Hah hah. No I don't update often, mostly because I am a lousy colorist and I JUST got a computer painting program and I am going to be getting a tablet soon, and my ebil scanner is lurking in the corner, recently added... sooo... yeah. It'll be a while before I start actually updating stuff. O_o

Last edited by Naraklak on Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
see317
Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be careful to keep your scanner and your tablet seperate. I let mine get together once and they conspired to kill me by blunt force trauma.

They are now kept seperate by my faithful keyboard. With the dour monitor watching over the whole field. Never again Scanner...Never again.

Ok, maybe I shouldn't have stacked them ontop of that pile of magazines and books and definitly not that close to the edge of my desk. But they still planned it out. I just made the mistake of giving them the opprotunity.
Babs
Courtier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for you need to practice more, because it wouldn't let me vote for "It's really good" and "you need to practice more"

You're drawing really is very good....and you need to practice so it keeps getting better *nods decisively*. I'd love to see what you can do with more training and practice under your belt!
Naraklak
Courtier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My scanner is evil because it keeps trying to mess with my pictures without my consent... years ago, when I first started using it, I had a picture I loved dearly that I actually colored with shading - amazing at the time. Then it goes ahead and tries to scan it like I just took a MARKER PEN to it... I was so ticked off I finally unplugged it.

But it's all I have, and it was 80 bucks, so... I have to keep it. o_o;; I am not rich enough. Thus far, none of my stuff has conspired against me... (I think...)

And thank you, Babs.... but, as I've said on those pictures and probably around here somewhere, because I just reinstalled my scanner (new comp and all... old one died ;_; ) and I wasn't given easy access to a scanner since, I have been very conservative about scanning in my pics. But I plan on doing more now that I have it reinstalled, I actually have a decent coloring program on the comp (yay Paint Shop Pro 9!!), and I am planning on getting a $400+ tablet, so I can actually color decently on the comp because I hate all my mice...
So, in other words, what is there is either old or something I scanned because I only had the one chance to keep it, but that will change once I get the tablet...

Last edited by Naraklak on Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Babs
Courtier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo....so get that scanner fired up and show us some newer stuff.

Really, I like what you did there very much. I'd love to see more of your work.
Naraklak
Courtier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes... Only I need to fiddle with my scanner and make sure I know how to keep it from trying to 'update' my pictures when it scans... O_o;;; Very strange scanner. But once I do that, and especially when I get a tablet (which will probably be very soon as I have the money, just need to get my mom to buy it since we do online transactions on her comp), I will start scanning pics so I can actually color them (because the pics I actually really like, I don't color, because I know I am so bad at coloring... O_o;;; )
Courtier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ahem*

I just uploaded 34 pictures to my devart site, most of which I have been meaning to but never did. I will upload more, but these were all I felt like doing, so... AH! I must go to bed!!! I've done this for the last two hours!!!!! ><;;;;

But at least you can see what I can do =D
Courtier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deviantart is being snarky and not letting me in.
Naraklak
Courtier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was messing up the whole time I was uploading... Fortunately, everything uploaded fine, but it was taking it's sweet time in loading stuff. e_e;;;;

It should be working now... =D
Courtier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I have 59 deviations up for peoples to see!!! =D

And while DevArt is having *some* techinical difficulty every so often, it's working now... so take a look! =D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Art Exhibit All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: