Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

Star Wars 7 trailer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
see317
Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can agree to that. No sense, but still entertaining unless you think too hard about it.

So, how bout Solo?

Trailer 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7m-7EEI5vo

Trailer 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPEYpryMp2s

I love the opening on Trailer 2 with the Star Destroyer under construction.
Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The trailers I've seen. It just looks horrible. It's nothing but a cash grab on Han Solo... But the trailers I've seen. That's not the Han I know. That's some sort of drop out teen heart throb, type of melodramatic kid.

I think after Episode 9, I will be done with Star Wars as a franchise. Disney has taken over, and it's apparent as the movies are very much Disney. They are more like space operas to me. Than Star Wars.

And man have males become evil in the Star Wars world. It's neat how times have changed. But in episode 8, every male character became a joke, or sexist, as in the case of Poe. Finn became a small minor part. Who was really a sidekick to Rose's sister. I think Rose was her name. And others were killed off.
Domingos
Serf

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

young wrote:
The trailers I've seen. It just looks horrible. It's nothing but a cash grab on Han Solo... But the trailers I've seen. That's not the Han I know. That's some sort of drop out teen heart throb, type of melodramatic kid.

I need more PhenGold and think after Episode 9, I will be done with Star Wars as a franchise. Disney has taken over, and it's apparent as the movies are very much Disney. They are more like space operas to me. Than Star Wars.

And man have males become evil in the Star Wars world. It's neat how times have changed. But in episode 8, every male character became a joke, or sexist, as in the case of Poe. Finn became a small minor part. Who was really a sidekick to Rose's sister. I think Rose was her name. And others were killed off.

Man, I hope it's not like you're describing it, Young. That'd be terrible. I haven't seen the trailers because I don't want to spoil anything for myself, but now I'm thinking I should lol.

Last edited by Domingos on Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen the trailers yet, either. (Also hoping to avoid spoilers.) I'll probably watch the movie no matter what, just because I remember Han being one of my favorite characters in the original trilogy. Gonna stay optimistic!

Welcome to the forum, Domingos. Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Tavern All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: